Storing your gear before the end of summer can be solved with the help of our Exton PA storage units. Start with our self storage tips and get everything packed; then choose the best storage unit for you. Use our online resources to help answer your questions or give us a call. Lionville Self Storage has drive up units to store your belongings for winter, just give us a call.
Fall self storage tips to keep you organized
- Clean the grill before storing it in order to keep mice and rodents from coming into your unit. The smell of food in your storage unit will attract the wrong crowd.
- When storing beach toys or pool toys, give them some time after all the fun, to dry out.
- DampRid and similar products, will help on the occasional warm fall day. Put these products in your unit to keep mold from affecting your items.
- Self storage for businesses can be helpful especially before the holidays arrive. A storage unit can be used as a stock room or storage area for documents.
- Loosely fold clothes and hang delicate items to keep creases out of your clothes.
- Storing the car? Detail the inside of the car so it is road ready when you want it. Top off fluids and remove the battery if storing during the winter months.
Self storage can be the solution your business or home needs to stay organized. Our temperature controlled units prevent the winter chill from harming your delicate items. Choose a drive up unit when moving the house is on your to-do list. When you have a question during any step in the storing process, Lionville Self Storage is there to help. Talk with an experts about our Exton PA storage resources.