Do you have a place to store all of your dorm items? We can help with college storage! Renting a storage unit near school not only makes getting ready for next year easy, but it also helps keep your belongings secure and in great condition! Storing all of your dorm items, such as linens, a mattress, and various dorm furniture, becomes a breeze. All of your items are then ready when you start next semester! Check out the tips below to prepare for college storage over the summer:
- When storing a mini fridge, make sure it is in the upright position. This will stop any oil leaks.
- Always defrost and clean both your fridge and microwave before putting them in storage. Dry them out as well to prevent mold and mildew.
- Defrost and clean your AC unit before storing. This prevents any damage from leaking.
- If you don’t have a lock, no worries! We have plenty of locks for sale at our property.
- Keep items that you will need access to first near the front of the unit. This makes retrieving them quick and easy in case you need them fast.
When thinking about college storage, keep us in mind for all of your storage needs. We can help make your transition to and from college easier.