Are you a small business owner looking for packing supplies? Is your family getting ready to relocate? Lionville Self Storage in Exton, PA has everything you need. We have the secure extra space, clean top of the line facility, and most importantly, packing supplies on-site. When life get’s too hectic to handle a move, let us help you! Below are all your must-have packing supplies.
Packing supplies checklist:
- You can buy bubble wrap in a roll, 12″ sheets and even pouches, depending on how many fragile items you are moving. If you are not sure how much you will need of each tool, talk with us, we can help!
- The smallest roll of tape will pack 2-4 boxes and the medium rolls of tape will seal 4-8 boxes. It’s never a bad idea to have to much tape, so buy in bulk.
- A roll of Kraft paper tape is great if you are shipping an item and need it to be economical as well as sturdy.
- Dust covers should go on all your items to prevent buildup of dust and dirt. This thick plastic will prevent against dust as well as keep moisture from harming your belongings.
- Small and medium boxes are the most common moving because they can handle the heavy weight of all your items.
- Laminated locks are made of hardened steel to resist sawing, filing and prying.
- Add a layer of newsprint around your objects to help absorb some of the moving vibrations.
- Once everything is packed make sure to label each of your boxes with details about if it is fragile or not, and where it needs to go for unpacking purposes.
The planning involved in moving can be stressful if you don’t have the right supplies, or you aren’t sure where to begin. Lucky for you, Lionville Self Storage has the experts to guide you through the whole process. Stop in today, to talk with us!