The time of year when it is the back to school season has arrived, in addition to your busy schedule. How is it that local storage in Exton PA can assist you in preparing for this upcoming school year? Having extra space that you did not before, your seasonal gear will be safe and secure until you need those items next. Also, we have tips for your house that will get you and the kids ready for a brand new year. Discover some of the ways how our local self storage units truly help with heading into the back to school season.
Outdoor Equipment Storage
- After your last adventure, allow time for your tents and sleepings bags to air out before storing them.
- Pack away your camping gear into clear storage bins. After, label the outside of the bin with the contents found within.
- When it is time for you to put your pedal bikes away for a few months keep these tips in mind. (1) Clean your bike of any dirt and debris. (2) Lube the chain and cables so rust does not form. (3) Inflate the tires fully to prevent flat spots.
- Before the winter sets in you must prepare your lawn care items. (1) Fill the gas tank and add a fuel additive. (2) Add air to the tires until they are full. (3) Change the oil.
- Utilize our large storage units to store your kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards to protect them from severe weather.
Rent or reserve a storage unit for your seasonal gear today!
Organization Tips For Your Home
Coordinating schedules and planning out meals is what the back to school season is all about. Become organized quickly with these 5 helpful tips!
- Post a morning and bedtime illustrated checklist for your children. This will help them get into a daily routine.
- Start a supply stash of school material items. Buying in bulk saves you money and this will eliminate late-night running around to stores to find materials for your kids homework assignments or projects.
- Have a command center, so you and your family can see everything going on. This can consist of: wall calendar, weekly meal planner, chore chart, dry erase boards, key holder, and a bin for important documents.
- Hang hooks on the wall in a designated area for backpacks and work bags. This will eliminate clutter around the house.
- Create a fun homework station for your children to focus on their school work. Either a foam trifold display that you can design however you would like, or a pop-down table in their bedroom could work.
Find a great deal of more tips here!
Lionville Self Storage is the local storage option for you during the back to school season. Our interior and drive up storage units can be the solution for your seasonal gear. Clear out your house and garage of all your seasonal possessions and move your items to local storage in Exton PA, with the facility you trust at Lionville Self Storage.