Summer is coming fast and for some college students, storage is a must. Students need to move out of dorm rooms and apartments as soon as finals are over, but where do your belongings go? If planning on heading home for summer break, our Exton PA college storage options could be helpful. At Lionville Self Storage we are able to offer month to month leases, and online payment options to help ease your move.
Moving from dorm to home and back in a few months, can be stressful but with Lionville Self Storage you have the extra space you need. Keep your school gear separate from your other items, in our Exton PA storage units so everything is in one easy to pick up location.
Find more tips to help while packing your dorm room, below and check out BuzzFeed‘s article for more packing tips.
College Storage Ideas
- Books should go in small boxes to avoid over packing large boxes. If you have no need for them next year, sell them back to the school or sell them online to another student.
- If you want to store your mini fridge and ac unit, give them a few days to come to room temperature, then move them to the storage unit. Leave the fridge door open to keep mold and mildew from forming while in storage.
- Moving out of your college apartment involves a few more items to pack, including your kitchen. If you have plates and glasses, use your towels to cushion their move or pick up bubble wrap in our office.
- Temperature controlled storage units are ideal for summer storage. These storage units are monitored to help combat the high summer heat.
- Ask a future roommate to store with you. This gives you more space and a friend to help cover the cost of storing over summer.
Heading into moving season or moving off campus, Lionville Self Storage can help protect your extra gear during the move. Rent your Exton PA storage unit online or talk with our store manager to reserve a storage unit in advance.