Swapping your belongings for space is easier with our Lionville PA storage units. With the right storage space you can organize your valuables and even start selling items online you no longer want. Lionville Self Storage has interior temperature controlled storage units and drive up self storage so you can make the right move.
Planning to sell some items online? Take a look at what you need to know before you open the bidding.
Selling Items Online
- Photos and descriptions are the first thing that will draw your customers in. Take plenty and upload the ones you think are best.
- Most of the websites allow you to come down on price and work with your customers.
- Does your product work or will it need repaired? Let customers know the function and if it is not in working condition before the final sale.
- Meet in a public place or send the item to your customer. Another benefit of storing with is our office also accepts packages for our tenants.
- Whether selling personal gear or products, keep your profile professional. Reviews impact how customers interact with you.
ONLINE SELLING SITES
Find a website that will reach the right buyer. Every selling website and app have several categories but there could be one that will reach the right audience.
- Facebook Marketplace is helpful for homeowners and apartment renters. Find many of your household items at a lower price.
- Ebay has everything from cars to video game systems and lots of collector items.
- Etsy is ideal for your small business and craft. Sell handmade, and one of a kind products on Etsy for the most views.
What You Could Sell Online
- Gaming Systems
- Video Games
- CDs /DVDs
Lionville Self Storage is ready with a convenient and secure place to store your belongings. Call us, email, stop by, or rent online.